$60.00Free Shipping. Free Returns.
(International order? Click here.)
If you ask us, nothing sets the mood for spring romance like 18 holes at Augusta. But, sure, a picnic sounds nice. A little vino. A bucket of oysters. And of course the dashing neckwear you see here, L'amore All'aperto. A tie at a picnic in an era when most men don't even wear ties to the office? Exactly. Like all our Spring 2016 Ties, L'amore All'aperto's fabric comes from a mill in Biella, Italy, and is transformed into the tie you see here by our favorite multi-generational tie-making concern in Queens. Bring an appetite for adventure — and napkins — and let L'amore All'aperto take care of the rest.
- Fabric: 60% virgin wool, 38% cotton, 1% nylon, 1% lycra; Italy
- Interlining: 100% wool; Italy
- Width: Exactly 3 ⅛" at its widest point
- Length: Roughly 59"
- Signature orange bar tacks
- Hand-stitched throughout, including label & loop
- Made in USA
Share this item: